Wednesday 2 April 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggedy-jig...

I am tired. My feet are aching. Boy, do I know that I am back at work! I should be cooking dinner. Or at least folding the clean washing. But instead I am immersing myself back in the lovely Bloggy world that I have missed, while we were away in Fiji!!


I could bore you all with our holiday happy snaps (and no doubt will do, in the coming weeks), but for now, I am just going to upload a photo of the view from my hammock on South Sea Island, where we lazed away a day, and one of Brad & Naomi at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.


Fiji is a wonderful place to take children. The people are all so friendly, and they adore kids! Staff in the restaurants will offer to take your fractious baby for a walk while you eat your dinner. Staff at the resort will take your child swimming in the kids pool, while you sip your pina colada in peace (which is a good thing, as Naomi finally figured out how to actually use a straw -- in my cocktail).
I have so much more to tell - the ups and downs of our house being on the market, new children in my Family Daycare business, and lots more about Fiji, but now dinner and the laundry really are SHOUTING my name....

4 comments:

kenju said...

Sasha, welcome to Michele's site; you will no doubt enjoy playing her games!

Fiji is a place I have always wanted to go (as well as Bali). You're lucky, and the photos are great. Your daughter is very cute!

Hugo the Chinchilla said...

Welcome back from your trip and thanks for the comment on my blog! Your daughter is adorable!!

Kara said...

Ohhh, it looks so wonderful!! That is so funny about the straw:) Can't wait to hear about all your happenings.

Miss Notesy said...

I seriously need to park my bottom under that cute little hut thingie. Seriously.

I'm so jealous.