Wednesday 19 September 2007

Its the little things...

that mean the most. Like how, after a long hectic weekend, and with a long, busy pre-wedding week ahead of us, I realised on Sunday night that I had our mothers group meeting at our house on Monday afternoon! Panic stations!

Brad was so wonderful - he calmly went about doing little things to help, while I was feeding, bathing and putting Naomi to bed - like, he tidied the bathroom after Naomi's bath, so all the toys were neat and the tub rinsed out. He swept the back verandah and brought around the extra chairs so we could sit out in the shade. He even walked to the corner shop to buy a litre of milk, so I had enough for us all to have tea & coffee. Just such thoughtful and helpful things that made me calm down and realise that I was going to enjoy a couple of hours out from wedding preparations.... and I did.

I can't wait for this Sunday, to stand up and tell all our friends and family how much I love him.

1 comments:

Kara said...

That was so sweet of him. It's the little things that make you realize how lucky you are!! Sending blessings your way for Sunday:)