Wednesday 21 January 2009

Happy Birthday Blossom!


Who could believe that it has been 2 years since our sweet Naomi made her entrance to the world? As with everything else she does, she insisted on doing it her way, and in her own sweet time - but we are so glad to have been blessed with her as our child.

We had a little party on Sunday afternoon, for a few friends from playgroup and family daycare. It went really well, and the kids seemed to have fun. I plan to do a WFMW post on things I learned about what worked and what didn't... but the cupcake decorating was enjoyed by all, and the butterfly cake seems to have been a hit.

So happy birthday my little Blossom girl. We love you more and more every day....

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy birthday dear little Naomi!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday, Naomi! What a neat cake! Who wouldn't love it?

MyKidsMom said...

LOVE that cake! I might borrow that idea for my daughter's upcoming birthday.

Kara said...

What a beautiful girl and what a very sweet cake!!
I nominated you for an award on Monday:)