Tuesday 5 February 2008

My First Award!




Thank you so much to Kara for giving me this award - my very first as a blogger. It means a lot to me to know that there are a few people out there who like to visit my little corner of the bloggy world! Now the rules are that I must nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award -- I don't actually regularly visit that many, but here as many as I can:
1. Eskimo Kisses & Air Hugs Kara, right back at ya', babe!
2. Warm Woollen Mittens Barbara, you help keep me sane in this world of little ones and their dirty nappies!
3. Smockity Frocks Connie is an absolute wonder. She is my inspiration - I hope I am as good with the few kids entrusted to my care, as she is with hers!
4. Brocante Home Chronicles A beautiful blog, full of the ups and downs of life.
5. So, What do you do all day? This is a classic - keeps me chuckling throughout the day.
6. Chronicles of a SAHM Nap Warden, you are a gem.
7. Self Made Mom I like Sara's honesty about how she feels upon becoming a SAHM, after leaving the corporate world. This is refreshing.
So, go visit a few of these, my favourite blogs - I hope you like them as much as I do.

3 comments:

Kara said...

You deserve it!!

GHD said...

Sasha, You are too kind! Thanks for he awards and thanks for reading along...

I swear, I have no idea why people are interested in my blog, but I'm so delighted that they are!

Barbara said...

Sasha, you're such a sweetie! You certainly do have an excellent blog and deserve this award.
You are very kind to pass it on to me, though I've not blogged much this week - too busy with those small children! How are you getting on with yours?