by Aimee at Aimee's Land. I hope you get to know something you didn't know about me before!
8 things I am looking forward to:
- Naomi sleeping through the night consistently (maybe by the time she is in high school!)
- taking my sewing to sell at a local craft market in a few weeks
- trying the Cadbury's choc-mint drinking chocolate that I bought this week
- our holiday to the Whitsundays in August
- a lazy afternoon of sewing and baking scones this afternoon
- bacon & eggs cooked by Brad, for breakfast tomorrow morning
- lots of travel when the kids have left home!!
- my birthday next month
8 things I did yesterday:
- Posted off my first sale from SashaSews!
- bought a new pair of jeans on sale at Rivers
- made fresh pasta with Naomi
- had lunch and a cuppa with my mum
- fed Ryan
- surfed the web
- cut out fabric for a new bag
- pushed Naomi around on her bike
8 things I wish I could do:
- live in the UK again
- own a cosy cottage B&B
- own a sweet craft and books store
- lose 5kgs!
- be more organised
- find a gym with Pilates and child-minding on at the same time!
- hug my dad one more time, tell him i love him and introduce my children to their Grandad.
8 shows I watch:
- Master Chef
- Law & Order
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Antique Roadshow
- any classic British comedy or period drama
People I tag:
Emma at Heart at Home
Nikki at Nikki's Notes
Kara at EskimoKissesandAirHugs
Kimberly at Raising Olives
Melody at biglittlesister