Wednesday 9 January 2008

Ooops....


One resolution down already.

It should be illegal to give women handmade chocolate delicacies for Christmas, when they have resolved to at least watch what they eat this year..... Well, I did watch these.... I watched them from the box to my lips, and I watched the number in the box quickly dwindle.... but I have avoided watching them appear elsewhere - such as on my hips! As my engineer hubby says, for action there is an equal and opposite reaction....
So, to Nina, of Nina's Handmade Chocolates, whoever you are -- thank you for the delicious treats... but, really.... thanks for nothin', kid!

I have been doing better at the resolution to smile in the mornings... there again, maybe I have been smiling in the mornings because I knew a scrumptious chocolate selection was waiting for me, with my morning cup of tea!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

My husband used to hide chocolate from me but in desperate moments I'd turn the house upside down until I found them (blush). Chocolate for breakfast - what a treat!

Cynthia said...

It doesn't get much better than chocolate and tea! Good luck to you!

Primrose Hill said...

Hi Sasha!
Thanks for commenting over at Primrose Hill - Happy New Year to you too!
Christmas chocolate is evil, but I'm still eating loads of it too, and Christmas cake! February will have to be the diet month I think!
Lisa x

Kara said...

But if it's the dark kind it's good for you:) That's my mantra!

Barbara said...

Hmmm - I should think the anticipation of chocolate for breakfast would make me smile in the mornings too! I ate up all my Christmas chocolate as soon as I could so they weren't sitting there taunting me into January. Mind you I am eating choc cake here with my coffee as I write so in reality there's no stopping me.

Thanks for stopping by again.
Bx