Monday 19 November 2007

Cosy Cottage Creations



Well, I have taken the big step of opening a shop through Etsy - Cosy Cottage Creations. There are a few items already for sale, including a sample of my wonderful mum's beautiful knitting, deliciously soft and warm scarves and shawls.


I am also going to be adding my latest creation - snuggly warm sleep bags for babies. They will be available in warm polar fleece or lighter flanelette (for summer or heated houses), and in a range of colours, patterns and sizes. They are perfect for keeping baby covered during the night, and come with handy snap-open bottom, for easy nappy-changing during the night. Naomi loves her new 'funky fairies' sleep bag!


It is a bit daunting, because the standard of handwork available through Etsy stores is very high. I just hope that we will meet the mark! Please feel free to browse (and buy!), and I will let you know when I have anything new added.


0 comments: