Tuesday 16 October 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - the bathroom

This is my first Tackle it Tuesday - and I actually do the tackling on Fridays, when Naomi is in family day care for the day. But here it is! The glass in our shower cubicle didn't bear thinking about ... in fact, I was avoiding thinking about it! But I saw a natural citrus-based bathroom cleaner in our local 'green' store a week ago, and decided to give it a go.



I was impressed by how easy it was to use, by the lack of any caustic smell and how it actually worked quite well, without having to scrub till my elbow locked up. Now I just have to keep up with cleaning it regularly.



There is something to be said for shower curtains. I was going to post photos, but my ultra-slow dial-up connection is being touchy today, and I can't seem to get them up. So you will just have to believe that I cleaned it ... honest.



For other "tacklers" go see 5 Minutes for Mom

0 comments: