Wednesday 11 July 2007

2 crying-free naps today!! It remains to be seen how long this afternoon nap lasts, but the morning one went for over an hour -- a near miracle for my catnapper extraordinaire! I have been feeding her right before a nap, which all the "experts" say is the wrong thing to do as it creates a feed/sleep association - but frankly, I am a great believer in "whatever works for you and your baby".

Brad and I are in the process of buying an investment house to rent out - quite an undertaking for us, on one income. But it is something we have thought about for a while, and this opportunity came up, so we have taken it. I tell Naomi that we have joined the SKIN Club (Spending Kids Inheritance Now Club) early, but hopefully it will be the start of some firm base for something for the future. We have all our fingers and toes crossed.

I am hoping to sell some handmade baby and childrens clothing on Ebay, to make a little bit of spending money - but so far no hits on the baby dress I posted for auction. It is hard to know whether to post more items and keep trying, or whether to just let it slide as a pipe dream. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, right??

0 comments: