Monday 2 April 2007

Welcome to my first Blog!

Well, this is my first ever blog, so wish me luck. I hope I will be better at this than at the written journal that I have always wanted to maintain, but never managed to be consistent at!

A bit about myself - I am a 29 year old mum of 10 week old girl, Naomi Grace. Motherhood has been a steep learning curve for me, and Naomi and I both have our L plates on together! I am also a marine lawyer, in my former incarnation. I find myself missing the excitement and interesting people in my former corporate life, but a smile from Naomi makes it all worth while.

I also love quilting and cross stitch and dream of one day having a cute bed & breakfast in the Scottish highlands / islands, from where I will also (somehow!) find time to have a little quilting / craft shop. LOL -- well, everyone can dream can't they??

Oh, and amongst all of this, I am also in the process of organising our wedding, which is set for 23 September this year. Ambitious, or what??

Come with me on this crazy journey!

0 comments: